Pricing – Our Agency’s Billable Rates
How We Work With Clients
Reserved for businesses who are frustrated wasting money working with marketing vendors. For businesses who are not getting the service, attention, answers, or forethought they deserve. For businesses tired of dealing with the untrained or overworked junior associate but paying for senior-level service
If you’re seeking a marketing partner for meaningful business conversations and ways to improve sales inefficiencies, growth strategies, and employee recruitment tactics, then this program may very well be for you.
The program Includes a framework of:
- Quarterly strategy sessions with your sales, service, leadership, and ownership personnel
- Monthly top-of-mind coaching sessions with your ownership
- Bi-weekly progress and accountability sessions with your marketing & sales teams
Agency partner clients have access to the full scope of in-house agency services with work prioritized during strategy and progress sessions.
As needs change, the work changes to best serve the goals, challenges, and opportunities your business may be faced with.
In-house services include:
- Strategic planning
- Video production
- Website content & design
- Coaching & training
- Inbound Marketing
- Graphic design
- Public relations
- Social media content
Agency partnership programs range from $3,000 – $10,000 per month and are in 12-month cycles.
Time and work details are logged in our time tracking software. Invoices include project and service details and are generated once per month.
- Creative Services: Our creative team bills a blended rate of $150/hour for strategy, consulting, creative, and management work.
- Executive Partner Rate: for strategy and consulting services involving Elizabeth Sutherland or Cary Weston, bills at $250/hour.
- Video production: Single shooter or editor is billed at $150/ hour. A shooter and director combo is billed at $250/hour. Additional members are billed as needed. (See samples here)
Projects with a definable beginning, end, and expected deliverables can be fixed-priced.
Examples of this might be*:
- Website Development – Our team develops in WordPress and works with our strategy and content team to deliver sites that sell. Typical website projects range from $8,500 – $20,000. Here is a deeper dive into pricing details for a website.
- Video Production – Including award, corporate, television, and sales-focused videos. Our services include logistical planning, creative strategy, scripting, filming, graphics, and post-production. Typical video projects range from $3,500 – $25,000. Examples of our video work can be seen here.
- Marketing Coach – Our six-step marketing plan process will help you clarify your message, create more effective marketing materials, and use social media with focus. The program is designed to give you the tools and insight you need to feel more in control and confident about every marketing dollar you spend. Program pricing for most small businesses is between $5,000 – $10,000.
- Messaging – Developing primary and secondary messaging for your business or organization. Clarifying and simplifying the value and purpose that matter most to your primary clients, customers, and buyers. Engagements can include primary product or servicing messaging as well as employee hiring and recruitment efforts as well. Messaging work engagements are typically priced between $5,000 – $25,000. The range and variety of the pricing is based on a combination of scope of work, deliverables, and time.
*These are just samples. Retainers and fixed-price engagements can be crafted for cash-budgeting purposes as well as specific needs and goals.
We host and support WordPress websites.
All website sites we host are monitored 24/7 in real-time by advanced computer scripts and our quality support team from their data center daily. The websites we host are backed up daily and live in a secure and redundant environment that provides us with swift recovery options should unforeseen failures or issues arise.
Our hosting package includes regular review and installation of both the WordPress software and any additional modules and plug-ins that may be installed.
All hosting engagements are Jan 1 – Dec 31.
For websites we build, hosting is not billed until the website is completed and live for public viewing and pro-rated for the year of launch.
- ANNUAL HOSTING, SECURITY & WORDPRESS UPKEEP FEES
- SERVICE, SUPPORT, AND DEVELOPMENT FOR HOSTING SITES
The work of our team to correct functional issues of components that should work are, in most cases, covered by the hosting fee. Feature, functionality, and programming requests are quoted by our team as needed and billed at the blended hourly rate of $150/hour.
- DO WE HOST WORDPRESS WEBSITES THAT WE DIDN’T BUILD?
We do. For more information about transferring a WordPress site and our hosting services please visit our website hosting page.
Frequently Asked Billing Questions
We bill in quarter-hour increments and track our work in Teamwork, our project management software.
You can email “firstname.lastname@example.org” or simply call the office at 207-945-9999.
Yes. Payments links are included on all invoices.
We bill hourly for services conducted by our in-house team, which include:
- Brand Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Media Buying
- Creative Direction
- Social Media Management
- Campaign Development
- Reporting & Analysis
- Logistics & Planning
- Script Development
- Post Production / Editing
- Format Preparation
- Industry Outreach
- Media Relations-
- Crisis Management-
- On-Site Evens
- Graphic Design (Digital/Print)
- Motion Graphics
- Print Management
- Wireframe / Layout
- WordPress Programming
- $65/hour + actual expenses
We charge a customary 15% markup on any outside vendor purchases made on your behalf. This covers the administrative time and costs associated with accounting and bill management.
We charge commissionable media at the gross rate without additional markup.